Can I Upgrade the RAM on my Acer Swift 3 sf315-41g-R6MP?

fjlevy06fjlevy06 Member Posts: 1 New User
I need more ram to do what I want to do and would like to know if upgrading my current laptop would work. I have a Swift 3 SF315-41g-R6MP

Best Answer

• BalatekieBalatekie ACE Posts: 1,092 Pioneer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @fjlevy06

I understand that you would like to upgrade the RAM in your Acer Swift SF315-41G-R6MP. Below is the Memory spec for your unit. 

This model comes with On-Board RAM and there is NO DIMM socket for adding RAM. The maximum RAM supported by this unit is 8GB and that is what you have got in it. 

Conclusion: Memory - RAM can't be upgraded in this laptop. 

Regards, 
    Balatekie
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

FAQ & Answers

• BalatekieBalatekie ACE Posts: 1,092 Pioneer
    Accepted Answer
    Hi @fjlevy06

I understand that you would like to upgrade the RAM in your Acer Swift SF315-41G-R6MP. Below is the Memory spec for your unit. 

This model comes with On-Board RAM and there is NO DIMM socket for adding RAM. The maximum RAM supported by this unit is 8GB and that is what you have got in it. 

Conclusion: Memory - RAM can't be upgraded in this laptop. 

Regards, 
    Balatekie
     :) If you think I've answered your question, please hit the Accept Answer:)

• EaswarEaswar Ally Posts: 2,230
    Hi fjlevy06,

As Balatekie said you can't upgrade it.