Does anyone else have this? Read desc!

Options
Iamike1234
Iamike1234 Member Posts: 4 New User
Does anyone else have this same bug on predatorsense. So when you open ps it shows the loading thing before it actually starts to the fan place or whatever. For me i see the loading screen but then the software just closes but still runs. If i try to open it it just loads for a sec and doesent open. Ive tried reinstalling and these cmd methods but none of those have worked. If someone has a solution for this i would be very very thankful. And even it doesent open it still runs in tmanager

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi Iamike1234,

May I know the full model name of your unit.

• Batareika007
    Batareika007 Member Posts: 106 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options

try to uninstall the predator sense, after restart check if there still existing folder C:\Program Files\Acer\PredatorSense Service
    if yes, delete it and try to install predatorsense again, download it from acer support due to your model.

if there again will be problem, uninstall it again, download "ccleaner" and check for error (be careful, ccleaner can remove all cash from your browser and remove all saved password from browsers, so you must to know them) before doing it, I strong recommend to make full backup for all  your important files.