Issue with model XB271HU

Not_JobenNot_Joben Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi all, this issue started about 3 days ago, where the monitor menu is randomly popping up and not going away. 
I’ve confirmed all the buttons work as I’m able to change the display mode, but I can’t exit the menu. 
If I unplug and plug back in sometimes a boot screen that I’ve never seen will come up with the option to factory reset, but it resets and the problem persists. 
Anyone ever see this issue?
monitor is about 1.5 years old. 

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 18,085 Trailblazer
    Any chance one of the buttons is sticky? If something is reading pressed all the time it'll act like that.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • ooshlavooshlav Member Posts: 3 New User
    if it makes u feel better on mines I cannot get the menu buttons to pop up anymore it just stays permanently on the acer predator screen. cant even display anything either. 0 help from acer support too except to ship it in to get repaired for more than I originally paid for it :/
  • EaswarEaswar Ally Posts: 2,094
    Hi Not_Joben,

Monitor self test,

1. Power OFF the unit.
    2. Unplug all the cables.
    3. Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds.
    4. Turn ON the unit and check.