Helios 300 PH315-52 2019 Model weird keyboard problem

Options
Jabeng
Jabeng Member Posts: 1 New User
edited July 2021 in Predator Laptops
Hello! My Predator Helios 300 PH315-52 2019 model experiencing a keyboard issues. The keyboard doesn't working when typing on windows search menu neither in settings menu. But it's working on web browsers, other apps or when playing games. keyboard is typing fine when I'm writing a email or googling something but the keyboard isn't typing on the windows search menu or settings menu. 

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    Options
    Jabeng

Try windows x 
    go to device manager 
    expand Keyboard
    right click on driver - uninstall 
    Restart the computer 

It should work fine.. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,747 Trailblazer
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)