Pixel flickering in the laptop screen

Options
Rishi88
Rishi88 Member Posts: 1 New User
I have an Acer Aspire 7 laptop. Recently, I am facing a screen flickering issue. Whenever I move the screen, the pixels in the screen starts to flicker. It remains fine at a particular angle. Sharing the screenshot of the same. Please help.

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    Options
    Rishi88

It looks like a hardware issue.   Anyway we need to confirm it..    

Turn off the computer.  Tap f2 while turning on the computer.    It will go to bios.   Please stay on the bios screen.   Check whether you face the same problem on the bios screen.     If you face the same problem on the bios then it is a hardware issue.   

If everything is working fine on the bios screen then it is a software issue.

Since you are facing the flickering issue when you are moving the screen, it might be a loose cable connection or  hinges issue.    It looks like a hardware issue.   I am sure that same will be happening on the bios screen too..    We might have to open the laptop to check the real issue. 

If your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store or

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  Click on  "Repair My Acer" - Request to have your Acer product repaired.   There will be charges for repair. 

Additional info to contact Acer Store:  Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories.  Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★