Predator Helios 300 g3-572 sticky keys, delay on releasing during games

Options
geekromi
geekromi Member Posts: 144 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
Hi to everyone, I have this beautiful laptop for three years now, I read that someone else had the same issue during games: someone had problem with the W key that usually is the one used to go forward, it happens when the key stays pushed down for a while (I. E. when you walk ahead for long time) , well, when you release it, the character keeps going forward for some second , above all after a while you are playing and the machine heats up: in my case it happens on the ARROW UP key that I use instead of the W key, but the issue is pretty the same; it seems like that the rubber cup under the key that should pull up the key when released gets a bit "lazy" to get its original shape keeping the conctat on the keyboard circuit until it raise up. 
I put a bit of silicon spray on the rubber cup an under the key and it seems that it got better but still sometimes it has some delay on release.
Anyone had the same problem? what could I do to fix it?, I would like to avoid to buy a new keyboard  that it,s not that cheap,
Thanks in advance,
Romi    

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    Options
    geekromi

To fix the issue software wise....   

Please follow the details from the link 

https://www.dummies.com/computers/pcs/keyboards/how-to-control-the-keyboard-on-your-pc/

If it is a hardware issue you can buy a cheap external keyboard. 

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• geekromi
    geekromi Member Posts: 144 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    geekromi

To fix the issue software wise....   

Please follow the details from the link 

https://www.dummies.com/computers/pcs/keyboards/how-to-control-the-keyboard-on-your-pc/

If it is a hardware issue you can buy a cheap external keyboard. 
    Hi Acer-William, well it seems it's not a software issue because I already tried to set the keyboard delay but it did'nt help, it's surely an hardware problem,  but honestly,  I'm not going to use an external keyboard, Im sure  it's a rubber cup deteroration problem, maybe I could resolve replacing it.
    thanks anyway for your support.
    Romi