acer v3-571G - cpu-fan question

sir555freak
sir555freak Member Posts: 1 New User
edited August 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hello,
i got an acer v3-571G. sisoft sandra says its an Aspire V3-_0648_V2.03.
Never cleaned it, and its now the 9th year, runnin 24/7... not even reinstalled win8 once, after the inital setup.  
Wanted to clean the fan a few yrs ago, but as i saw, how much work/time it takes to dis&re-assemble, i canceled my task.
before i always had dell latitude laptops, which are so nice and easy to take apart & cleanup.

The fan stopped working few months ago , since then the cpu is between 85 - 102 C.
i want to buy a replacement fan.went to ebay and got offered a few different fans in different forms.one had 0.4A,the next 0.5A, and the third 0.28-0.5A even with different heatsink designs.

https://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=v3+571+lüfter&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=v3+571+lufter

could somebody please tell me which one i need ?

Thank you in advance

​//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• Callistemon
    Callistemon Member Posts: 106 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    The part number for the fan is 23.M03N2.001. There may be variations in the manufacturer. Some may be aftermarket, and some may be original. It's best to buy one made by Delta Electronics (those that have the triangle on the label) if possible. I don't know the voltage, but if it is the same part number, then it should be compatible.
  • HULU
    HULU Member Posts: 20 Networker
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005002913727278.html
    I saw a store where you need the fan, I don't know if it matches your computer. You can go to consult customer service.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,687 Trailblazer
    edited July 2021
    Hello,
    Never cleaned it, and its now the 9th year, runnin 24/7... not even reinstalled win8 once, after the inital setup.  
    Wanted to clean the fan a few yrs ago, but as i saw, how much work/time it takes to dis&re-assemble, i canceled my task.
    before i always had dell latitude laptops, which are so nice and easy to take apart & cleanup.

The fan stopped working few months ago , since then the cpu is between 85 - 102 C.
    i want to buy a replacement fan.went to ebay and got offered a few different fans in different forms.one had 0.4A,the next 0.5A, and the third 0.28-0.5A even with different heatsink designs.

https://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2334524.m570.l1313&_nkw=v3+571+lüfter&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_osacat=0&_odkw=v3+571+lufter

Thank you in advance

19043.1110sir555freak said:
    Hello,

Thank you in advance

Hey sir555freak I’ve got a V3-571G with the i7-3610QM CPU and the NVIDIA GeForce 640M GPU running the UEFI type BIOS (as these came out with MBR and UEFI BIOS) and I've had this laptop since 2013 and I agree with you that these laptops are bullet proof and never ever miss a beat but and what I strongly suggest to you is that you upgrade the OS from the old Win-8 to the Win-10 latest version with also upgrading its BIOS to the last BIOS update of the version 2.21 as that is essential to this laptop functioning and working at it best with Win-10. I have been running Win-10 since it was release on this laptop and I’m currently running Win-10 Pro latest version 21H1 OS build 19043.1110 and it runs this OS perfectly and never ever had any problems and/or BSOD blue screens but, I did upgrade the HDD to from its spinner OEM HDD to an a 2.5" Samsung 850 EVO SSD and used the old spinner HDD with a caddy and put it into the DVD drive space as a slave, I’ve also changed its memory to 2x 8GB DDR3L-1866MHz PC3-14900 (yes you can upgrade this laptop to a max of 16GB total with DDR3L-1866MHz type RAM) and this thing works absolutely prefectly and is very usable with Win-10 and never ever misses a beat.

As “Callistemon” has said about the Acer OEM V3-571G fan, use that reference to purchase your new heatsink fan from Ebay or Amazon as there are no Acer OEM fans that you can buy, use the “Acer part #: 23.M03N2.001” type fan. Also here is a reference photos of my V3-571G none OEM fan that I'm using and the type and shape that you need to replace your OEM fan for the V3-571G, as these are the photos from when I replaced my fans. Also and I strongly suggest that you repaste the CPU/GPU and use the Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut thermal grease to repaste the CPU/GPU using the “Pea Dot” method as that is the best paste to use for the most efficient dispersion of heat and how you should apply it. Good luck and hope this helps you out.

16GB RAM for V3-571G