Recently my Predator laptop display has been damaged

Options
Insara
Insara Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

because of my screen got damaged I removed it out from my laptop to order a new display. after I removed it i was unable to turn on the laptop it not turning on can someone tell me is thia problem because of the display is not attached to the laptop. thank you so much it'll be a huge help for me if someone can answer my question. 

Best Answers

• Hell_J
    Hell_J Member Posts: 61 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello,

Try putting it back in, if laptop turns on it's due to screen removal that it doesn't when you remove it.
    However it should be all ok when you remove your display and use external monitor, laptop works when display fails so there is one example.

Make sure that you connected everything back as it was. I disassembeled one laptop few days ago and it wasn't turning back on when I reassambled it. I went through all connectors that I touched and it turned out I forgot to connect the keyboard.

If you didn't do damage with screwdriver or saw spikes jump from your finger to motherboard, it should be all fine. Just that you forgot to connect something.
  • Insara

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    @Hell_J Thank you

Answers

• Hell_J
    Hell_J Member Posts: 61 Devotee WiFi Icon
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello,

Try putting it back in, if laptop turns on it's due to screen removal that it doesn't when you remove it.
    However it should be all ok when you remove your display and use external monitor, laptop works when display fails so there is one example.

Make sure that you connected everything back as it was. I disassembeled one laptop few days ago and it wasn't turning back on when I reassambled it. I went through all connectors that I touched and it turned out I forgot to connect the keyboard.

If you didn't do damage with screwdriver or saw spikes jump from your finger to motherboard, it should be all fine. Just that you forgot to connect something.
  • Insara

Tinkerer

Answer ✓
    Options
    @Hell_J Thank you