I cant do bios update acer travelmate b113m

josephjul40
josephjul40 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited July 2021 in TravelMate and Extensa
Hello
i need to update bios in my acer travelmate b113m in order to remove  a plash screen logo. its bios version is 2.23s but in acer website the latest version there is 2.22, so how this come?
i tried to flash with version 2.22, 2.21, 1.118, 1.09 but all failed it cant downgrade and then says the version bios is newer than this. please help me
i even need to downgrade to the original bios but all failed

Answers

• Can you upload a photo of the bios information tab? What logo are you trying to remove?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • josephjul40
    josephjul40 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Can you upload a photo of the bios information tab? What logo are you trying to remove?
    i want to remove a goverment logo that comes with laptop
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    edited July 2021
    Can you upload a photo of the logo? It seems to be a special bios. I think just rewrite the BIOS.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)