Nitro AN515-44 How to register my product (lapop)?

nitin8855
nitin8855 Member Posts: 4 New User
edited July 2021 in Nitro Gaming
I am from India and am unable to register my product from laptop and your site. It say that - Sorry, we are unable to locate this serial number. Please check your information and try again.
Note: product registration is not supported for part numbers (P/N) starting with “BL”.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

also why SNID is blank, any reason???

Could you please help me on this issue. Looking forward....

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi nitin8855,

Check the serial.no in BIOS info page and check once again.
  • Manny-Acer_Retired
    Manny-Acer_Retired Newbie Posts: 4,453 Guru
    nitin8855 said:
    I am from India and am unable to register my product from laptop and your site. It say that - Sorry, we are unable to locate this serial number. Please check your information and try again.
    Note: product registration is not supported for part numbers (P/N) starting with “BL”.

Hi 

I am sorry to hear this, can you please send me a private message and provide me with the serial number of your unit for follow-up?

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny
  • Nandy
    Nandy Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited August 2021
    I am facing with same problem too.
  • Nandy said:
    I am facing with same problem too.
    @Acer-Manny
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • nitin8855
    Easwar said:
    Hi nitin8855,

Easwar said:
    Hi nitin8855,

I already tried but not work
  • nitin8855
    nitin8855 said:

Hi 

I am sorry to hear this, can you please send me a private message and provide me with the serial number of your unit for follow-up?

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny

could you please check inbox
  • nitin8855
    nitin8855 said:

Hi 

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny

nitin8855 said:

Hi 

Thanks in advance,
    Acer-Manny

Hi Could you please check inbox
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Nandy, nitin8855,

Plz contact acer support

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/IN/content/service-contact
  • MOEKETSI
    MOEKETSI Member Posts: 1 New User
    I am from South Africa  unable to register my  laptop and your site. It say that - Sorry, we are unable to locate this serial number. Please check your information and try again.
  • sparkingdark
    sparkingdark Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2022
    Hello I just 2 days ago bought same model and facing the same issue,what to do?

@Acer-Tommy @Acer-Blayn @Acer-Cory
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,695 Trailblazer
    edited January 2022
    @Acer-Ingrid Can you help this user?
    Hello I just 2 days ago bought same model and facing the same issue,what to do?

@Acer-Tommy @Acer-Blayn @Acer-Cory

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Kania_Vipul
    Kania_Vipul Member Posts: 1 New User