AN-515-55 des not have keyboard rgb setting eventhough my laptop supports rg keyboard setting.

Aashu_787
Aashu_787 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited November 2021 in Nitro Gaming
my laptop's nitro sense does not have RGB keyboard setting even though my laptop supports RGB keyboard. my laptop is acer nitro AN-515-55 btw. 

Answers

• AnhEZ28
    AnhEZ28 ACE, Member Posts: 3,717 Pathfinder
    Some models support RGB keyboards. If your keyboard has red layout, it doesn't support RGB
    Please remember to include @AnhEZ28 when you want to reply back to my comment so that I can check your response.
    Thank you and have a nice day!
  • What is the exact model? Example AN515-55-5V8H.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • harm2004
    harm2004 Member Posts: 1 New User
    is there a way you can make it support rgb
  • MKosch
    MKosch Member Posts: 4 New User
    I've got the same problem. Mine supports rgb, but it had wrong version of nitrosense. If your also support,  Uninstall nitrosense, find your model on acer website, download nitrosense dedicated to your acer and change colours of your keyboard at will ;)
  • Some models come with only the jbl1 or jbl2 connector soldered:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)