No bootable device Aspire ES1-432

RahmadJaya
RahmadJaya Member Posts: 8 New User
edited July 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hello,I want to ask a solution for my laptop because a month ago my laptop got an bluescreen after i tried some tutorial at youtube with a cmd i got the no bootable device screen. How can i fix it? Please any solution because i tried reinstalling windows and it doesnt work because it stuck loading.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    It might help to state your full ACER model number. For example A515-54G? And also what command did you use? Or what youtube tutorial did you use?

Jack E/NJ

• RahmadJaya
    My full Acer model number was a Aspire ES1-432 and the command i used before i got the no bootable device was this 
  • RahmadJaya
    After restarting the laptop it shows no bootable device
  • JackE
    Those commands are for fixing an older computer hard drive that runs on Windows 7, NOT for your laptop's newer hard drive running Windows 10.

Press and hold the power button for about 5 seconds till the laptop shuts off. Then turn it back on and immediately press and hold the ALT key while tapping the F10 key. A recovery screen should appear to allow you to refresh your laptop while trying to save personal files or to completely erase everything and reset your laptop to a factory fresh state.

Jack E/NJ

• RahmadJaya
    Tried To Hold ALT And Tapping the F10 button at the same time but it just directed to no bootable device screen again. 

Any other solutions?
  • JackE
    Press and hold the power button again for about 5 seconds till the laptop shuts off. Then turn it back on and immediately start tapping the F2 key. The BIOS menu should appear. Please post phone photos of the BIOS Information & Boot tabs if possible.

Jack E/NJ

• RahmadJaya
    edited July 2021
    Here the information.
  • JackE
    The HDD seems to be OK. But the commands that you tried seem to have corrupted the Win10 boot partition on the HDD since they were meant for an earlier Windows version that is incompatible with your laptop's BIOS setting. You must go to this link to create a Win10 USB installation pendrive. We can boot from this pendrive to try to save any personal files you need on the HDD and then re-install a fresh copy of Win10.

Jack E/NJ

• RahmadJaya
    Im already go to the service laptop for doing a reinstalling win10 and the person says it just stuck loading/downloading and it already deleted C: Data though.

Welp what must i do?
  • JackE
    Create Win10 installation USB pendrive from this link  Then go back into the BIOS menu and make sure the F12 boot option is enabled in the Main tab. Then press F10 to save settings and exit the BIOS menu. Then turn the machine off. Insert the USB installation stick. Then turn the laptop on and immediately start tapping the F12 key. This will allow you to boot from the USB Win10 installation drive. The installation menu should appear. Follow directions to install Win10 on the HDD.

Jack E/NJ

• RahmadJaya
    So i should go to an service laptop for creating the USB Pendrive from that link right? Welp lemme try it tommorrow.
  • RahmadJaya
    Is it okay using a normal USB Or it must use the Pendrive USB?
  • JackE
    A normal USB stick. Also called a thumbdrive. A pendrive. They're all the same. You can do it yourself from the link I posted earlier. No need to go to a service shop. Just follow directions on the link. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

Jack E/NJ