Predator Triton 700 715-51KT

Options
Elgauchio
Elgauchio Member Posts: 29 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
Hi. Can Acer's staff keep an eye on this laptop?
No bios update, no driver update. nothing. All Acer laptops have received ctrl+s sata mod setting only this laptop is left out. why? Why can't we finally get this setting? the service does not know anything. official acer sites don't know anything either. Does anyone work at Acer who knows something? It was a pretty expensive laptop. And that's outrageous, I'm sorry....
I need a ***** bios update. But I'm going to go on deaf ears. or they don't answer...
I want to set the hard drive to AHCI because the ssd is not in raid 0. but the bios yes. so many bugs and no bootable device.
I can not update the ssd. not recognized due to the raid. I can't even update the firmware.

If anyone could think of a solution to this, I'd thank them.
thanks,..

Answers

• Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    Options
    Have you contacted your local Acer support? The community does not take this kind of request, its just a peer to peer support

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★