What are the Charger specs for Aspire 515-54 laptop?

Shelleymagnet
Shelleymagnet Member Posts: 1 New User
I need to replace my power charger for my Aspire 515-54 laptop,  but the port does not accept any of the standard charger tips. What are the specs I need to use to get the right charger without being fleeced in the Acer store?

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    Shelleymagnet

Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   Please provide the snid or serial no to them  and purchase the compatible charger which is designed for your laptop.      Please purchase the compatible charger from Acer. 

You can find the specifications of charger on the link given below

https://www.power-adapter-store.com/power_adapter_for_acer_aspire_5_a515-54.html

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,330 Trailblazer
    Google part no "KP.04501.017" for vendors who ship to your location. 45watt  about $20usd

Jack E/NJ

• Callistemon
    Callistemon Member Posts: 106 Skilled Fixer WiFi Icon
    I need to replace my power charger for my Aspire 515-54 laptop,  but the port does not accept any of the standard charger tips. What are the specs I need to use to get the right charger without being fleeced in the Acer store?
    The power supplies are expensive because they are highly efficient and reliable units from Delta Electronics.