Do you really not know how Amazon works?

zerosumgame
zerosumgame Member Posts: 5 New User
I bout an Aspire in MARCH of 2021 apparently you think one you sell it to Amazon the warranty starts then, NOT when it is delivered after purchase! you are thieves or morons, tell me which!

Answers

• zerosumgame
    this is not to even mention how you make it impossible to upgrade the memory
  • zerosumgame
    your lack of a reply tells me which you are
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,439 Trailblazer
    I'm not sure who you are expecting to reply... This is a community forum and the users here are other Acer customers like yourself. If you need some info from Acer you need to contact support. Was the computer you bought used or a refurb? They have different warranties than the new systems. When you bought it, did it come from Amazon or another Amazon vendor? Have you contacted the vendor? You don't tell us what computer you bought, so I can't give you any information on upgrades that might be possible, but if it was one of the thin and light laptops that's why the memory is soldered on, to keep it thin and light. :)
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • zerosumgame
    so what you are saying billsey is that as a company Acer are thieves and ignore their customers on a regular basis. I have to agree since they are behaving s badly.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,439 Trailblazer
    Actually I didn't say anything that would be misconstrued like that. You haven't yet told us what computer you have, what you expected that you didn't receive or who you bought it from, so we can't really respond any further.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.