fan at max speed ( 6122 RPM ) while heavy using ? - aspire A715-75G

Mostafaeldeeb
Mostafaeldeeb Member Posts: 32 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited July 2021 in Aspire Laptops
I have aspire A715-75G
Is it okay to run my cpu fan at max speed ( 6122 RPM ) while heavy using ? Or this will damage the fan ? And is 80-83 a bad temp !? 
Sorry if there is mistakes at my grammer

​//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers

• Coqui13
    Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,215 Pathfinder
    the units are design for that, of course you going to have some wear and tear and with time the fan bearings will get damage and fans will need to be replaced but eventually you will have to replace them imo.

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★

• Mostafaeldeeb
    Mostafaeldeeb Member Posts: 32 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Coqui13 said:
    the units are design for that, of course you going to have some wear and tear and with time the fan bearings will get damage and fans will need to be replaced but eventually you will have to replace them imo.
    Ok thx.. i will run them at 5000 rpm.. but when i run them at 5000 rpm the cpu temp reach 81-84.. is this a dangerous temp?!
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Mostafaeldeeb,

Is setting all fans to max bad for fans/PC? Running the fans at full speed is better for your other components, since it will keep them cooler. It may shorten the life of the fans though, especially if they are sleeve bearing fans.