Newer video drivers for Aspire VN7-591G?

SaintHeffi
SaintHeffi Member Posts: 1 New User
I have Intel 4600 integrated graphics and a 960m nvidia dedicated graphics card. I checked the acer page to find OEM drivers, but the latest ones for these devices are from like 2016. Was wondering if anyone had more recent drivers that they know will be functional on this system.

Answers

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,441 Trailblazer
    edited June 2021
    I have Intel 4600 integrated graphics and a 960m nvidia dedicated graphics card. I checked the acer page to find OEM drivers, but the latest ones for these devices are from like 2016. Was wondering if anyone had more recent drivers that they know will be functional on this system.

With all Intel drivers for your laptop its best to install the "Intel® Driver & Support Assistant" as that will download and install all the latest Intel drivers for your laptop including the latest integrated graphics driver. With the NVIDIA graphic drivers Acer only has initial drivers and for all the latest drivers download your driver which is the GeForce Game Ready Driver version: 471.11 WHQL for your GeForce GTX 960M graphics chip from NVIDIA, its a simple process.