How do I reattach the tablet to the keyboard aspire sw5-111

Ferna
Ferna Member Posts: 4 New User
edited June 2021 in Switch Series
this is an old laptop.  I have no idea how it unattached itself. How do I put it back together? Any tips??

Answers

• what is the exact model? example sf315-52-58vh.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Ferna
    Hi i habe a aspire sw5-111.  Does that work.  Thanks 
  • William_mk2
    William_mk2 Ally Posts: 4,044
    Ferna

You need to place the tablet in the right way on th keyboard.    It should be oriented properly.   On the picture , i am able to see the black and white ports and a connector on the middle.    Tried to hold it upright and place the tablet properly.    Also look at the bottom of tablet for the connectors.    The connectors on the tablet and connectors on the keyboard should be united or connected properly.       Please place it properly, check the orientation and then connect it.   

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• Ferna

Now my problem is attaching them smoothly.  The 2 magnet things seem to be in the way.  This should be easy I think. 

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi Ferna,

Is there any damages on it. 
  • Ferna
    Easwar said:
    Hi Ferna,

Is there any damages on it. 

No.  Its old but no damages.  
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,454 Trailblazer
    I don't think those white magnet thingies are supposed to be there. Are they just stuck to the magnets that are built in? If so, just remove them.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.