i have an acer 2018 nitro 5 2500u ryzen 5 laptop ,&still cant run windows 11?

Personal_Stranger
Personal_Stranger Member Posts: 4 New User
edited September 2021 in Windows 11
my laptop meets the required specs like tpm 2.0 & secure boot but still the microsoft tool shows my laptop is incompatible for win11 ,any help would be much appreciated
thank you

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,102 Trailblazer
    edited June 2021
    Hi,
    I think you will be able to install Win11 in your model when it's released officially, some of these Apps may have bugs and they are not complete, so I Would suggest you ignore them.
  • Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,716 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Personal_Stranger
    Personal_Stranger Member Posts: 4 New User
    Also I rechecked with the brummyfan2 said:
    Hi,
    I think you will be able to install Win11 in your model when it's released officially, some of these Apps may have bugs and they are not complete, so I Would suggest you ignore them.
    I rechecked with the list microsoft announced of supported cpu's by amd obviously there was no 2500u I thought I should ignore &then I came here to the acer community also went through the forms noticed ACER HAS ALSO ANNOUNCED THE LIST OF MODELS FOR WIN 11 ,but here also my model AN515-42 is not even mentioned in the list :astonished:
  • brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,102 Trailblazer
    Also I rechecked with the brummyfan2 said:
    Hi,
    I rechecked with the list microsoft announced of supported cpu's by amd obviously there was no 2500u I thought I should ignore &then I came here to the acer community also went through the forms noticed ACER HAS ALSO ANNOUNCED THE LIST OF MODELS FOR WIN 11 ,but here also my model AN515-42 is not even mentioned in the list :astonished:
    I still believe that you can install/Upgrade to Win11 because your model is very recent (3yrs old), so I hope that MS don't expect you to change the hardware every 3 years.