Acer Swift 3 is stuck in endless boot loop cycles

Doan99
Doan99 Member Posts: 2 New User
Good day,

My acer swift 3 has recently countered with an issue where the laptop can't start up and is stuck in endless boot loop cycles. I tried every single methods and options in the advanced startup options but to no avail because when I click an option it just freezes the screen. I tried to enter safe mode from f4 but only the acer logo appears. Please kindly help me out thanks

Answers

• Doan99
    Doan99 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Update:

My laptop is finally in the safe mode. The screen says "This sign in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns...."

What are the steps I need to take from here to tackle down the issues and eliminate them from happening again. Please help thanks.
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    That is usually a sign there's a corrupted profile, corrupted in such a way as to make the computer think you've been handing it bad passwords or pins. Try switching the sign in mode from pin to password or visa versa. Is your sign in using a Microsoft account or is it a local account? You could try just changing your password online if it's a MS account...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.