no sound or audio when plugin 3.5mm headset headphone Predator PH-315 53

Options
GFHKSDGM
GFHKSDGM Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello all, i am using PH-315 53 (2020), i have been using it for half year and i just discover today that there are no sound or audio when plugin 3.5mm headset headphone . I have all driver installed and tried different headset for many times but no use. The laptop recognize the headset but just no sound.

Anyone encounter this problem?

Answers

• Smegma11
    Smegma11 Member Posts: 99 Fixer WiFi Icon
    edited June 2021
    Options

Click on the speaker in the task bar and the volume bar will appear. Then there should be an arrrow up to the upper right of the box. Click on that and see where the sound is being directed to. It should say 'realtek USB Audio' if it's going out the headphone jack. It could be going to Bluetooth, the speakers on a HDMI monitor or anything else it has been hooked up to.
  • GFHKSDGM
    GFHKSDGM Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    Smegma11 said:

Click on the speaker in the task bar and the volume bar will appear. Then there should be an arrrow up to the upper right of the box. Click on that and see where the sound is being directed to. It should say 'realtek USB Audio' if it's going out the headphone jack. It could be going to Bluetooth, the speakers on a HDMI monitor or anything else it has been hooked up to.
    Thanks! but i am using 3.5mm plugin my headphone not usb . and it could recognize my device as the headphone but just no sound coming out. i pretty sure its not a hardware problem 
  • Smegma11
    edited June 2021
    Options
    It's only called USB audio because of the hardware inside. I am talking about the 3.5mm jack at the left side of the keyboard and thats how you check where the sound is being sent to.
  • Smegma11
    Options
    Do you have a second headset or device to plug i to try.