My Acer One s1003 keyboard Hinge is broken I need the New one

arahman
arahman Member Posts: 1 New User
I need the New one .The part no is 60.LCQN8.003.How to purchase 

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder

arahman

If your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store or

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  Click on  "Repair My Acer" - Request to have your Acer product repaired.   There will be charges for repair. 

Additional info to contact Acer Store:  Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories.  Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer
    If you have the part number you can do an online search to find sources. Acer support might also be able to get you together with a supplier. Where you will find it varies greatly between locales though, so we can't give you much more detail than that.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • kathysiew
    kathysiew Member Posts: 1 New User

.The part no is 60.LCQN8.003.How to purchase 

• @kathysiew

For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store. Check online, google it and try to find the place where they sell acer parts near your place.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,719 Trailblazer

Just search on the part number and the description, they are likely available but will be less expensive on the used market than from the authorized resellers.

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.