Both CPU & GPU have 75 degree temp tops. BUT SYSTEM TEMP IS ABOVE 90 DEGREES?! Helios 300

Options
LeondXbLeon
LeondXbLeon Member Posts: 3 New User
edited June 2021 in Predator Laptops
As the title says, I have no problem on CPU and GPU temperatures since they are below 80 Degrees.
But what in the world the SYSTEM TEMP goes beyond 90 degrees everytime T_T
I have decent Specs, this should not be happening.

My keyboard surface is very very very hot! Literally hot! I feel like this laptop melts few days from now.
It's been one week since I bought this.

Game Played: COD WARZONE (30-50 FPS)

SPECS: Predator Helios 300 Core i5 10th Gen 10300H, 8GB RAM, RTX 2060 6GB, 1 TB+256SSD 

Answers

• EDKING1
    EDKING1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    same problem  :(
  • Axel22z1
    Axel22z1 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
    Hi! I never had that problem for the system temperature, but i had on cpu and gpu, so i hope it will help what i did for my problem. 

1) Use the PC on the coolest room you have

2) Buy a cooler pad to put under the pc while using it

3) Change the settings in the windows panel control(battery management), use the balanced profile, put the CPU max frequence on 99% and the other settings on battery saving

4) You can also try to update the bios and set the default settings

5) There is a mode in the Nvidia Control Panel which is called Whisper Mode. It allows to choose what maximum fps you want to play at for every single game. It will try to keep on the fps selected but not above with your graphics card(i have the 2060 and it worked perfectly with me)

6) Try to undervolt the pc

7) Clean the vents or the internal pc if it's dirt

8) There are some thermic pads you can buy and put into your pc, they should help dissipating the heat

Hope it helped! 
  • EDKING1
    EDKING1 Member Posts: 2 New User
    edited April 2022
    Options
    TY Axel122z1, 
    I changed the thermal paste, and cleaned the vents, it really improved a lot, I'll try it with a game, for the moment only with videos and movies CPU: 44°, GPU: 43°... System... 54° :#