Hello my aser aspire 3 A315-42-R5MF when i click with my mouse on the screen it dose not work the

Shaunbiju
Shaunbiju Member Posts: 20 Troubleshooter
Hello my aser aspire 3 A315-42-R5MF when i click with my mouse on the screen it dose not work the consor moves but the clicks dont work same with the track pad help plz!!!

Answers

• JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,775 Trailblazer
    Does right clicking still work?

Jack E/NJ

• Shaunbiju
    JackE said:
    Does right clicking still work?
    Yes but left click dose not
  • JackE
    Does Device Manager show any red or  yellow warnings?

Jack E/NJ

• Shaunbiju
    JackE said:
    Does Device Manager show any red or  yellow warnings?
    No i don't think so
  • William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,167 Pathfinder
    edited June 2021
    Shaunbiju

I understand even your touchpad is also not working.  If you would like to disable and enable the touchpad, please press and hold  fn key on the keyboard and then press f6 or f7 once.    If the touchpad is not getting disabled you can either press f6 alone or f7 alone without holding the fn key.      It is used to enable or disable the touchpad..    If you are using a external mouse, try to connect it on a different port and check.   If you are using wireless mouse, remove the batteries,  try it with new batteries and check.    Remove the usb transmitter and receiver device and connect it on a different port and check.  

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• JackE
    >>>No i don't think so>>>

Please open Device Manager and  check.

Jack E/NJ

• Shaunbiju
    JackE said:
    >>>No i don't think so>>>

Please open Device Manager and  check.
    Oh i found the problem it was my wireless mouse when i plug in my wireless mouse the trackpad and the mouse stop working but if i unplug the mouse my trackpad works perfectly and i have another question if i update my windows it says sum update files are missing how can i fix that?
  • JackE
    >>>when i plug in my wireless mouse the trackpad and the mouse stop working >>>
    Do you mean that you tried to run a wireless mouse with a trackpad plus another mouse?

>>>if i update my windows it says sum update files are missing how can i fix that?>>>
    Run the update again.

Jack E/NJ

• Shaunbiju
    JackE said:
    >>>when i plug in my wireless mouse the trackpad and the mouse stop working >>>
    Do you mean that you tried to run a wireless mouse with a trackpad plus another mouse?

>>>if i update my windows it says sum update files are missing how can i fix that?>>>
    Run the update again.

No i did not do 2 mouse at the time i mean like sumting  is wrong with my mouse like when i turn on my mouse my left click and right click froze on my mouse and on track pad but when i turn my mouse off my trackpad works.

And for the windows i alr re did that but the error is still poping up.
  • disbable this option:

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    >>>And for the windows i alr re did that but the error is still poping up. >>>

Press Win+R. Enter 'winver'. Please post screenshot of result.

Jack E/NJ

• Shaunbiju
    JackE said:

Alr i will do that!
  • Shaunbiju
    disbable this option:

Ok i will do that
  • Shaunbiju
    JackE said:

Is it safe when i do winver
  • JackE
    Yes, it just shows what Win10 version you have installed now. There are dozens of Win10 versions.

Jack E/NJ