KG241Q Pbiip horizontal white lines

Options
klook
klook Member Posts: 3 New User
Hi, i have monitor acer kg241q 144hz in waranty, and he has this line in down left corner, picture added. What shoud i do?

Best Answer

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,956 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Does it only happen when displaying that image?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Answers

• billsey
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • klook
    Options
    billsey said:
    This always happens, any game Cs: go, valorant ... I noticed this a couple of days ago, I did a new system, installed the drivers for the official monitor. But it seems that the problem is with the monitor
  • klook
    Options
    Because that line was shown at once and on the communty I saw that a lot of people had a problem with a white line like this. The device is under warranty, so I'm wondering if I'll get a new device?
  • billsey
    Options
    There are a few different things that can cause artifacts like that on your display. First try swapping to a different cable to see if that changes things. Next try and see if it's displayed on the splash screen without the computer connected. If it's there on the splash screen it pretty much has to be the hardware and then it's best to contact Acer support. If you can't see it on the splash screen try hooking the monitor up to a different computer.