Acer Nitro AN 515-52-79EU hinge broke and it broke the lcd.* Pictures included *

Options
mattygamer
mattygamer Member Posts: 18 Troubleshooter
edited June 2021 in Nitro Gaming
Need to replace lcd and get repair
Not sure if a 30 pin or 40 lin connector would be needed as the particular model i have is inported from Malaysia or something.. See attached pic for the full story.
Once again the model no. Shown on the back is AN515-52-79EU. The GPU inside is NVIDIA GTX 1060notice the broken hinge and the blsck bordera above.

P.S. Please help!

Answers

• William_mk2
    William_mk2 ACE Posts: 4,084 Pathfinder
    Options
    @mattygamer

If your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store or

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  Click on  "Repair My Acer" - Request to have your Acer product repaired.   There will be charges for repair. 

Additional info to contact Acer Store:  Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories.  Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful 

Click on "Yes" if it answers your question.

Please click YES if I answered your question

I am not an ACER employee
    B  Thank you and have a BLESSED AND HAPPY DAY  B

★★ WILLIAM - MRK ★★

• mattygamer
    Options
    @mattygamer

If your laptop is in warranty you can contact the warranty dept.     Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  click on "contact support".  Scroll down.  You can find the phone no to contact the warranty dept. 

If it is out of warranty, please contact local store or

Go to the website support.acer.com - chose your country.   On the new page - scroll down -  Click on  "Repair My Acer" - Request to have your Acer product repaired.   There will be charges for repair. 

Additional info to contact Acer Store:  Please visit the website - support.acer.com - chose your country - click on shop.   You can buy desktop, laptop, monitor and accessories.  Alternatively,  on the top right corner you can find the phone no to contact Acer store.   For the parts which are not available on Acer store, you have to contact local store.

Hit 'Like' if you find the answer helpful!  
    Click on 'Yes' if the comment answers your question!

Bro I am located in area where there is no service store. Also my laptop is out of warranty. 
  • PCraft
    PCraft Member Posts: 10

Tinkerer

Options
    Duude, you should go find a laptop technician for the hinge to be repaired at the same time perform a lcd replacement. By the looks of it, the warranty is automatically voided anyways.
  • mattygamer
    Options
    PCraft said:
    Duude, you should go find a laptop technician for the hinge to be repaired at the same time perform a lcd replacement. By the looks of it, the warranty is automatically voided anyways.
    My dude... I am trying to import an lcd replacement! Was asking you guys which lcd would fittttt! As there appears to be none avaialble for my specific full model no.! Especially with the damned 79EU at the end Yo! 
  • mattygamer
    Options
    Bro just tell me wholic lcd to buy please....! 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi mattygamer,

Acer Pakistan Head Office Contact Details
    • Acer Pakistan Head Office Address: Ground Floor C-10C, First Commercial Lane, Badar Commercial Phase 5, D.H.A., Karachi.
    • Acer Pakistan Head Office Phone Number: 009221-111111227.
    • Acer Pakistan Head Office Fax Number: n/a.
    • Acer Pakistan Official Email Id: adnan@abs.net.pk.