Is any replacement for Thermal paste to my PH315-53-57VP Helios 300 i5 10th rtx2060

Options
TotoMark79
TotoMark79 Member Posts: 7

Tinkerer

edited November 2022 in Predator Laptops
Is anybody replaced the thermal paste on your predator & use an aftermarket thermal paste? Is there any changes?
[Edited the thread to add model name to the title and issue detail]

Comments

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi TotoMark79,

May I know the full model name of your unit.

• TotoMark79

Tinkerer

Options
    It's PH315-53-57VP
    Helios 300 i5 10th rtx2060
  • diablo_bih
    diablo_bih Member Posts: 29 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
    Options
    Yes, it helps a bunch, first thing you need to do after buying laptop.
  • Akshatsingh007
    Akshatsingh007 Member Posts: 8

Tinkerer

Options
    Is anybody replaced the thermal paste on your predator & use an aftermarket thermal paste? Is there any changes?
    I have replaced stock with first kryonaut then coolermaster mastergel maker i got good results with the second one I have acer predator triton 300 i5 10th gen 1650ti
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 9,946 Trailblazer
    Options
    "TotoMark79" the best paste for your PH315-53-57VP is the "Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme" I've used this paste extensively and its the best for maximum thermal conductivity due to the smallest particle size, thinner minimum layer height and improved low temperature application. Also apply this paste with the "Pea Dot Method" only for best application and conductivity between the heatsink and the CPU/GPU and for best cooling results. Good luck and hope this helps you out. 
  • TotoMark79

Tinkerer

Options
    Thanks guys. Appreciate it. Have to replace it soon after ecq. 
  • Balob08
    Balob08 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    Can i ask is that predator helios 300 model name is PH 315-53-77cf. SSD got thermal pad or heatsink cover it? 
  • micro12
    micro12 Member Posts: 6 New User
    Options

what thermal paste should i use Acer nitro 5 model no N20C2

• micro12
    micro12 Member Posts: 6 New User
    Options

Толщина термопасты какая должна быть?