Unable to Dual Boot the PrimeOS/linux any android os. Predator helios 300 Ph315 - 53

KiranV178
KiranV178 Member Posts: 2 New User
edited June 2021 in Predator Laptops

I have made the USB drive bootable using rufus or other softwares with prime/phoenix/Android os iso's.
The pendrive is showing up in the boot menu.

When selected it give me three option: primeOS live, PrimeOS installation, Advance: debug/install to specific hdd, other options.
Which ever option to install the os is selected, It give a black screen, with symbol "-" at right top corner.
It won't proceed further.
Tried with different USB's, software's, iso's. It still the same.

When I use the prime os Installer, it give me a grub screen. "GNU grub version V2.02 Minimal bash ........ error"
Laptop model: Acer Predator helios 300 Ph315 - 53. UEFI and GPT.

Bios version: Insyde corp v2.02 latest one

Also the boot mode: UEFI is grayed out. ( The F2 interface is different, instead of blue and grey screen)
I have tried with my other laptop it proceeds further after showing - symbol with some boot codes and proceed to the os installation.

Please help me on this.

Answers

• KiranV178
    KiranV178 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Hi team, 

Can any one try to install primeos and let me know the result. At least this confirms it supports or not.
  • Rajan1052
    Rajan1052 Member Posts: 1 New User

Hi Team,

Me too!! Facing the exact issue as mentioned above. I am having ACER ASPIRE 7 Core i5 10th Gen. A715-75G-50TA

• @Rajan1052 Have you checked sata mode?

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :)