Wanted to add a secondary SSD drive but don't have a tray or scews Predator PH317-54

Options
Linnarria
Linnarria Member Posts: 4 New User
It was advertised to be easily upgraded with additional hard disks but not only does mine seem to differ from most models and not have a hard disk access bay but I'm pretty sure I never received a hard disk tray with an adapter cable.  I can see where it would go after removing the cover but still need a tray, screws and cable to put it there.  Reference instructions wouldn't hurt so I knew how best to route the cable and not have it get pinched.

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Smegma11
    Smegma11 Member Posts: 99 Fixer WiFi Icon
    Options
    I almost missed the little baggy with the cable in the box but it was in there in  my Helios 300 PH315-53-781R. And the tray is already in the machine. Your first SSD install should be another M.2  to match the one already in there.