Battery pin hole Predator Helios 300 PH315-53

NkSingh
NkSingh Member Posts: 4 New User
edited June 2021 in Predator Laptops
where is Battery pin hole in my laptop acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-
53 Gaming Laptop. is it hidden behind any label or anything else.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 98,251 Trailblazer
    edited June 2021
    Newer models do not have the pinhole button. To reset the battery, turn off the computer, disconnect the power, press the power button for thirty seconds, and leave the laptop off for thirty minutes.

Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi NkSingh,

As egydiocoelho said this model don't have battery reset hole. 
  • joaozardo
    joaozardo Member Posts: 1 New User
    Olá @egydiocoelho !
    Não estou encontrando essa parte em meu manual do Predator Helios PH315-53.
    Você poderia fazer o upload deste manual que você tem?

Hi @egydiocoelho
    I'm not finding this part in my Predator Helios PH315-53 manual.
    Could you upload this manual?
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,540 Trailblazer
    edited August 2022
    NkSingh said:
    where is Battery pin hole in my laptop acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-
    53 Gaming Laptop. is it hidden behind any label or anything else.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

This is how you reset the battery for your PH315-53, this is officially from the Acer SG manual:

:D the grammar above is a bit ??? as it should be "instead press the POWER button key for 9 seconds to reset battery"  :D

if this does not work, open the back cover and take the main battery out and the RTC/bios battery out and leave them disconnected for 5 min, reconnect them both and boot the laptop up, if that doesn't work then there are other power on issues with your laptop, like keyboard power key fault, battery and power circuitry issues that need analyzing by either Acer in your area or a local experienced tech in your area that has all the micro tools and experience that can fix your laptop.