Flash the BIOS for Acer Aspire v3-575

AnasAl
AnasAl Member Posts: 5 New User
Hello,

I need to to download the original BIOS of Acer Aspire v3-575 to flash the BIOS. The laptop is not starting up, so i have to flash the BIOS using the boot option.

In the official page of the product, all the versions i found did not have the tool InsydeFlash.exe and there was no BIOS image files.

Thank you

Answers

• Can you explain the problem better?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • AnasAl
    The problem started after i changed UEFI to Legacy setting in the BIOS, and clicked save.
    The BIOS asked to restart the computer, and that was the killer move. The computer stopped booting since then.
    The fan would spin for 1 seconds and stops, and nothing comes on the screen.
    I removed the CMOS battery, the laptop battery, cleared the statics... did every check up possible, and all i got is Black Screen, and the blue power lid.

So i came to the conclusion that the BIOS is corrupted and i need to flash using a boot USB stick and the FN+Esc. But to do this i need the original BIOS image and the tool, and I couldn't find those on the official site.

Thank you :)

• StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,441 Trailblazer
    edited June 2021
    AnasAl said:
    Hello,

I need to to download the original BIOS of Acer Aspire v3-575 to flash the BIOS. The laptop is not starting up, so i have to flash the BIOS using the boot option.

In the official page of the product, all the versions i found did not have the tool InsydeFlash.exe and there was no BIOS image files.

Thank you

"AnasAl" I'm including the Aspire V3-575 System Utility and Drivers (which includes the DOS flash utility guide) & all the BIOS Downloads from the service manual for you, this is for all the BIOS versions for the Aspire V3-575 so follow the guide very carefully and follow the "DOS flash utility" closely and appropriately, be very careful as doing these flash utilities wrongly will brick your laptop and I take NO responsibility if you do this wrongly! You don't need the "original BIOS image and the tool" just do a bootable USB flash drive and copy the last BIOS "ZRW_106.EXE" to a bootable flash drive then insert the USB flash drive into the laptops USB plug and power on the laptop and flash the BIOS to the last version v1.06 dated 2015/11/15.  Next time don't use MBR/Legacy as the UEFI BIOS is the best for these laptops.

Btw, I've got an Aspire V3-571G with the i7-3610QM and the GeForce GT 640M graphics and 8GB with 2x 4GB DDR3L-1866MHz memory and a Samsung 2.5 inch SSD 850 EVO drive that came with Win-8.1 and the MBR/Legacy only BIOS and I upgraded the BIOS to run the GPT/UEFI BIOS (which is easily done) and upgraded it to Win-10 Pro 64bit and this laptop has worked perfectly and 100% without any problems in GPT/UEFI BIOS mode and without BSOD's or any errors for many years and is an excellent secondary laptop that runs the latest Win-10 version 21H1 with the latest OS build 19043.1052 perfectly so don't run it in legacy mode run it OEM and how its meant to be is my advice. Good luck hope this helps you out.

• AnasAl
    Hello StevenGen,
    Thank you so much for the message.
    Unfortunately, the laptop is still not booting up. only the blue light of the Power :(

The only thing i noticed is that if i click Fn+Esc the fan would start to work, but still nothing, and black screen :(

• AnasAl said:
    The problem started after i changed UEFI to Legacy setting in the BIOS, and clicked save.
    The BIOS asked to restart the computer, and that was the killer move. The computer stopped booting since then.
    The fan would spin for 1 seconds and stops, and nothing comes on the screen.
    I removed the CMOS battery, the laptop battery, cleared the statics... did every check up possible, and all i got is Black Screen, and the blue power lid.

So i came to the conclusion that the BIOS is corrupted and i need to flash using a boot USB stick and the FN+Esc. But to do this i need the original BIOS image and the tool, and I couldn't find those on the official site.

Thank you :)

Does the acer logo appear? What happens when you return to uefi? I'm not convinced the bios is corrupt.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi AnasAl,

Download the original BIOS from the below link, 

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/CA/content/support-product/6429?b=1 
  • AnasAl
    Hello Easwar,

Thank you for the message. As I have mentioned in the original post, I already checked the official site, and file did not include the tool to boot the computer into the BIOS Flash status.

• AnasAl

Thank you for the message. As I have mentioned in the original post, the computer is NOT booting! there is nothing on the screen. all is black.

• Have you checked files published by @Stevengen?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer