Predator Sense Discrete Gpu is Idle after power outage

Options
TheHollowedBeast
TheHollowedBeast Member Posts: 2 New User
so my house had a power outage while i was asleep but when i got on my predator sense was saying my gpu is now in discrete gpu is idle which i understand is active if I'm not on a game but this hasn't ever said it was in discrete gpu mode before hand and I've noticed as well that my laptop isn't running as fast as it was before but it also flashes back and forth between discrete and normal mode.  I've also noticed that my cpu is running hotter as well ever since my gpu went into discrete mode.

Best Answer

• TheHollowedBeast
    Answer ✓
    Options
    So i found out a solution, but i dont know if its the full one for anyone who looks at this i went to the Acer driver page typed my serial number in and went to applications and reinstalled predator sense form there and it for some reason got my gpu fan and predator sense working together again.

Answers

• TheHollowedBeast
    Answer ✓
    Options
    So i found out a solution, but i dont know if its the full one for anyone who looks at this i went to the Acer driver page typed my serial number in and went to applications and reinstalled predator sense form there and it for some reason got my gpu fan and predator sense working together again.