Please help, I forgot BIOS password of my ACER Predator helios 300 PH315-53

AhmedSakrAhmedSakr Member Posts: 1 New User
several months ago, After I bought my ACER Predator helios 300 (MODEL PH315-53-76HS) and turned on the computer for the first time , it asked me to enter a password for the BIOS
I forgot my password and I couldn't remember the password, I can't login to edit my BIOS settings any more
I could not log in and remember the password and after many attempts it gives me a message with key as seen
Please help to solve the problem of resetting the BIOS password

FAQ & Answers

• LeostatLeostat Member Posts: 1,579 Community Aficionado
    The only thing we are allowed to suggest is to raise a rma request and ask the service centre to remove it I'm afraid
    If you found the comment helpful hit the like button, If the answer solves your Q, hit the yes button on the bottom of the post! 

I'm a UK based techi, so apologies if my help links are for the UK region site! 
  • billseybillsey ACE Posts: 17,560 Trailblazer
    Yes, it has to visit the service center for them to remove the password for you.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online690

Acer-Laura
Acer-Laura
AceXnight
AceXnight
Akagami029
Akagami029
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
Cyriix
Cyriix
dinosm
dinosm
DrewS
DrewS
Fulljack
Fulljack
instantsupport
instantsupport
jugaar
jugaar
Leostat
Leostat
markysparks68
markysparks68
Nfsnake
Nfsnake
olgama
olgama
popol
popol
ray5964
ray5964
SanjuSOommen
SanjuSOommen
smitty195
smitty195
StevenGen
StevenGen
TECHUPDATINGNEWS
TECHUPDATINGNEWS
Teiy96
Teiy96
trgrhrjhhy6
trgrhrjhhy6
+668 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• By Acer-Jose -
    A new Windows experience, bringing you closer to the people and things you love.Get a fresh perspectiveWindows 11 provides a calm and creative space where you can pursue your passions through a (Read more…)
    0 164

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1579

Total Points:4877

Total Accepted Answers: 184

Leostat Community Aficionado