NVIDIA 3070 TI Graphics Card and Changing Power Supply - nitro 50 N50-610-UR14

savorysavory Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 11 in Nitro and Aspire Gaming
I was able to get a 3070 Ti graphics card and would like to swap out my 1650 card that was pre-installed. I purchased the acer nitro 50 Model Name: N50-610-UR14

I'm looking to get the following power supply for the graphics card:
EVGA - BR Series 700W ATX12V /EPS12V 80 Plus Power Supply DC-DC Technology - Black
OR
EVGA - W1 Series 600W ATX 12V/EPS 12V 80 Plus Power Supply - Black
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti

I measured the power supply unit and it seems like either of these would work. The dimensions for the supply is 5.5 (length) x 5.9 (width) x 3.4 (height). Would these power supplies be sufficient since the card recommends 600 W PSU?

//Edited the content to add model name.

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online882

Arron_Dark
Arron_Dark
Athwart
Athwart
DrewS
DrewS
GotBanned
GotBanned
instantsupport
instantsupport
jugaar
jugaar
kebs
kebs
Leostat
Leostat
markysparks68
markysparks68
matheusferreira
matheusferreira
Maxo101
Maxo101
Octaviam
Octaviam
Piter
Piter
StevenGen
StevenGen
+868 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• By Acer-Jose -
    A new Windows experience, bringing you closer to the people and things you love.Get a fresh perspectiveWindows 11 provides a calm and creative space where you can pursue your passions through a (Read more…)
    0 148

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1577

Total Points:4877

Total Accepted Answers: 184

Leostat Community Aficionado