Where to buy Rubber feet for Acer Predator Helios 500

gamingsilly
gamingsilly Member Posts: 2 New User
I have searched the web for a while to try and find replacement rubber feet but i cant seem to find them. And now the ones on the laptop are constantly falling off and im not quite sure if i should just superglue them to their spots. I would prefer to buy new ones if at all possible. Any help will be much appreciated!

Best Answer

• RAID3R
    RAID3R Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    Will help you double sided tape.
    If you want it to be like from the factory Acer, use professional double sided tape brand "3M 300LSE".
    Before installing a new tape, don"t forget to remove the old one, and also degrease the installation site with alcohol.
    Here is an example of what this tape looks: 3M 300LSE

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,083 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    I would suggest you use superglue because it's very difficult to buy them unless you find some used ones in online auction sites or any laptop repair shop.
  • RAID3R
    RAID3R Member Posts: 19 Troubleshooter
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓
    If you want it to be like from the factory Acer, use professional double sided tape brand "3M 300LSE".
    Before installing a new tape, don"t forget to remove the old one, and also degrease the installation site with alcohol.
  • gamingsilly
    gamingsilly Member Posts: 2 New User
    RAID3R said:

Thanks so much for this tip. i will give it a try!
    Hi,
    I would suggest you use superglue because it's very difficult to buy them unless you find some used ones in online auction sites or any laptop repair shop.

Thanks for the fast response, good to know i am not just searching for the wrong thing, and its just incredibly hard to find!