My helios PH315-53 RTC 2060 is not working properly

YugYT
YugYT Member Posts: 9 New User
edited November 2022 in Predator Laptops
I had stuttering issues at first but no framedrops and then i tried many fixes but nothing seems to work so i formatted my laptop and after that it even got worse my drivers are upto date as well but still its struggling to even get 60 fps on valorant i have lost hope now its only been a month i bought this laptop if one of you have solution can you please tell me note i once downgraded my bios to 1.6 to unlock UNDERVOLT but i don't think thats a problem cuz even after downgrading it was running smoothly but now nothing works other light weight tasks lile surfing internet are fast but while playing games it runs in 15/20 fps on madmax not even 60 on valorant i really am frustrated by it cuz its my first ever gaming laptop and now i cant even play games on it😩
Specs
Rtx 2060
I7 10750h
16gb ram
512gb ssd
[Thread edited to add model name]

Best Answer

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Hi YugYT,

# Try to get the BIOS page.
    1. Turn OFF the unit.
    ​2. Press and hold the F2 key and turn on the unit. 
    3. You will be in setup utility page. 
    4. Once you got the screen release the F2 key.
    5. Tap on F9 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    6. Tap on F10 key and hit enter key without changing the option.
    7. Your unit will restart by itself. 

Check this T/S and post the result. ​

Answers

• Easwar
    Answer ✓
    Hi YugYT,

1. Turn OFF the unit.

• YugYT
    I updated my bios to its latest version hoping it would fix  i did get a slight more fps in heavy games like watchdogs 2 is now running at 40fps sometimes 60 but mostly 40 but my laptop has rtx 2060 and ik its is more capable then just 60fps soo i did what you said and i dont know what T/S means soo i will post everything
    can you plz say me a fix plzzzzzz I'm totally frustrated
  • YugYT
    Easwar said:
    Hi YugYT,

1. Turn OFF the unit.

I updated my bios to its latest version hoping it would fix  i did get a slight more fps in heavy games like watchdogs 2 is now running at 40fps sometimes 60 but mostly 40 but my laptop has rtx 2060 and ik its is more capable then just 60fps soo i did what you said and i dont know what T/S means soo i will post everything
    can you plz say me a fix plzzzzzz I'm to
  • Easwar
    Hi YugYT,

How your unit is performaing now is there any improvement. 
  • YugYT
    Easwar said:
    Hi YugYT,

How your unit is performaing now is there any improvement. 

It is slightly performing well but i'm getting massive frame drops and lag spikes
  • Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • YugYT
    edited June 2021
    I noticed that my gpu is not performing as it should be it gives low usage around 20 to 40% and cpu at 6% usage i don't know what's wrong with my laptop i have deleted all the temp files too evem tweaked some nvidia control panel to perform at its best but nth seems to give good results when i am playing games and there is a massive framedrop here is a pic i clicked i did undervolt my cpu cuz the latest bios is able yo do soo idk what's causing my gpu to perform soo bad
  • On the acer website, there is a firmware for the nvidia graphics card, for model ph315-53.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Emam
    Emam Member Posts: 1 New User

i have the same issue