Perflib and Perfnet errors when starting Nitrosense. Acer Nitro AN517-41

Frodosynthesis
Frodosynthesis Member Posts: 28 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited June 2021 in Nitro Gaming
When starting NitroSense (latest version 3.01.3020) for my Acer Nitro AN517-41 (Ryzen 5600H and RX 3060) I get the following application errors (From bottom to top in event viewer, so first to last):
Perfmon says all my components are weak
The Open procedure for service "ESENT" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\esentprf.dll" failed with error code Access is denied.. Performance data for this service will not be available.
The Open procedure for service "Lsa" in DLL "C:\Windows\System32\Secur32.dll" failed with error code Access is denied.. Performance data for this service will not be available.
The Open procedure for service "MSDTC" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\msdtcuiu.DLL" failed with error code The system cannot find the file specified.. Performance data for this service will not be available.
Unable to open the Server service performance object. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.
Unable to open the job object \BaseNamedObjects\WmiProviderSubSystemHostJob for query access. The calling process may not have permission to open this job. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.
The Open procedure for service "WmiApRpl" in DLL "C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wmiaprpl.dll" failed with error code The device is not ready.. Performance data for this service will not be available.

I get these errors when starting NitroSense. NitroSense starts without a problem but it's bugging me as to why those errors arise.

Furthermore, since my laptop is brand new, why does the performance monitor report show warnings that my GPU, CPU, RAM, HDD, SSD are all of low quality/performance? That I should upgrade them, when I can play Metro Exodus easily on highest settings fluidly...

Lastly, there is a lone warning here and there (rarely):
Unable to open the job object \BaseNamedObjects\WmiProviderSubSystemHostJob for query access. The calling process may not have permission to open this job. The first four bytes (DWORD) of the Data section contains the status code.

So 3 errors:
1) Starting nitrosense with the 6 errors
2) Perfmon.exe /report says that my laptop is weak
3) Lone warning

EDIT: Changes I've made that might impact performance: Set max CPU speed to 99% (disable boost) in Balanced mode, which is the default mode when I'm not playing anything. The temps on that mode are <40 during any sort of workload (youtube, VLC, downloading, unpacking...) and max 60C when converting a movie through VLC. The High performance mode is automatically switched to when I launch the game and it's a full 100% performance so the temps do reach 70-80 (max 90 during physics test in TimeSpy)

//Edited the content to add model name.

Answers