Predator XB32 4K HDR - Where Are They?

DrainBamageDrainBamage Member Posts: 5 New User
When will these monitors be available on the Acer store? I need to refresh my screens soon and am looking at a pair of these to do the trick, but I'm not seeing anything at all. 

If the radio silence continues, I'm going to have to start looking at competitors product. Inferior in almost every way, but I can buy them today. Acer, I want to give you money.

FAQ & Answers

• billseybillsey ACE Posts: 17,560 Trailblazer
    We never know until they show up... Although I see one on the Acer site that's available now. They are listed as XB3s.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online852

Acer-Jose
Acer-Jose
Acer-William
Acer-William
AntonioCSS
AntonioCSS
blokkie
blokkie
bristledkq
bristledkq
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
Cyriix
Cyriix
DrewS
DrewS
DrTorr
DrTorr
Dréan
Dréan
egydiocoelho
egydiocoelho
GHB
GHB
GotBanned
GotBanned
GuLink
GuLink
jdmr
jdmr
Joebnc
Joebnc
Kno63
Kno63
markysparks68
markysparks68
NothingToDoHere
NothingToDoHere
onlinefixissue
onlinefixissue
Personal_Stranger
Personal_Stranger
rakso
rakso
RenanVilela
RenanVilela
RobertSwanson
RobertSwanson
SanjaySanghvi
SanjaySanghvi
ShashwataRoy17
ShashwataRoy17
wiktor_k
wiktor_k
+825 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• By Acer-Jose -
    A new Windows experience, bringing you closer to the people and things you love.Get a fresh perspectiveWindows 11 provides a calm and creative space where you can pursue your passions through a (Read more…)
    0 237

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1579

Total Points:4877

Total Accepted Answers: 184

Leostat Community Aficionado