my Acer Predator Helios 300 (Predator PH315-52) Freeze

Options
BTobail
BTobail Member Posts: 1 New User
edited June 2021 in Predator Laptops
I sent my Acer Predator Helios 300 to Acer service center (The Matrix Group-Amman-Jordan) on 31/05/2021 for the following:
The system freezes on frequent base(Wifi disconnected, mouse pointer freezes, a loud noise come from speakers, and last time the laptop screen become black when trying to switch on the laptop even when trying to use HDMI output.
Today morning I contacted the service center and told me nothing  happened with my laptop since it is working since it was examined after 2 days and I think its a heat problem.
My laptop was not working when I delivered my laptop to the service center and the service center employee confirmed that, but told me that it will be examined in 48 hours since no employee in the service center for that day.

What should I do since the service center did not solve the problem.

Answers

• Ingrid-Acer
    Ingrid-Acer Administrator Posts: 3,311 Community Administrator
    Options
    Hello BTobail

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your unit. Is your unit on repair center?  We recommend the contact with the local support and detail exactly the steps you have done when the issue occurs,  as such as programs and app that  were open so the repair center team will be able to reproduce the issue. 

Best Regards, 
    Acer-Ingrid
  • Constantinn
    Constantinn Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

I really wanted to discuss and share key points that I found during my intensive testing and benchmarking of this beast laptop I got hands on on 9th May.

CPU: i7 10870h GPU: 3060 100 W TGP

Single channel+ Non Turbo + Max Fan Timespy avg : GPU-7500 CPU- 6500~ ( a lot variation from 6k to 7.1k) Game: Far cry 5 all high - avg: 80

Single channel+ Turbo + Max Fan Timespy avg: GPU - 8100 CPU- 7100 ( max.. same as single channel almost) Far cry 5 : 88

MyCCPay Portal