Adding a graphics card into Acer Veriton ES2730G

UnionAtArms
UnionAtArms Member Posts: 1 New User
Hi,
I was thinking about buying and installing the graphics card but as I am thinking about the GT 1030, GTX 1050ti, GTX 1650/1650 Low profile, I wonder if it will fit in the Acer Veriton ES2730G, as I heard some friends say it can fit in, my brother says my computer case is too small to fit in, I will need some knowledge and help for this problem

Answers

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,439 Trailblazer
    There shouldn't be an issue, the tightest part is fitting it under the HDD and a low profile card should leave plenty of room.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • StevenGen
    StevenGen ACE Posts: 11,457 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    I was thinking about buying and installing the graphics card but as I am thinking about the GT 1030, GTX 1050ti, GTX 1650/1650 Low profile, I wonder if it will fit in the Acer Veriton ES2730G, as I heard some friends say it can fit in, my brother says my computer case is too small to fit in, I will need some knowledge and help for this problem
    Also, whatever graphics (which should be a low profile one) card make sure that you check the suggested power supply for your new graphics card is? As the Veriton ES2730G comes with a low OEM 180W PSU and that is too low for most graphics cards. 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,439 Trailblazer
    The ES2730G uses a 250W 12VO power supply (non-ATX form factor) with one six pin power connector, so yes verify it will work with 250W, you don't have to deal with a 180W budget...
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.