Mouse and Keyboard... PO3-620

gBaDaBoUm
gBaDaBoUm Member Posts: 12

Tinkerer

Hey guys.. what mouse and keyboard did you get with your PO3-620... my I7 10gen / RTX 3060Ti build came with an  "E-Waste" office type keyboard and mouse...  isnt it supposed to come with a "E-Waste" gaming type of Keyboard and mouse ?  

Answers

• gBaDaBoUm

Tinkerer

I have my Razer gear.. but was expecting to pass to get better than that garbage.. for the price paid .

• billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 33,905 Trailblazer
    Are you sure that didn't get swapped out somewhere? The Acer mouse is described as "PRIMAX USB MOUSE MOM2UO SUPPORT RGB, USB MOUSE, PROGRAMMABLE, BROWN BOX", the keyboard (in the US) is described as "KEYBOARD PRIMAX KBCY21 USB US SUPPORT RGB, USB KB, BROWN BOX". Bot support RGB and it doesn't look like what you got at all. Here's a picture of the mouse:

Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • gBaDaBoUm

Tinkerer

the mouse and keyboard I got are branded Acer.. but its the cheapest mouse keyboard ive ever seen
  • billsey
    They should be Predator branded, not just the default Acer.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • gBaDaBoUm

Tinkerer

OMG... after sell support is just awfull... 
    first I communication with CanadaComputer (I bought it there) ... nothing we can do Sir, we just sell you the sealed box from Acer. 
    Then I contact Acer, Tech support, nothing we can do, mouse and keyboard arent covered by the warranty its only the computer, please contact sales

Sales : "you didnt buy the computer from Acer directly" so we didn't get your money, the reseller got your money to please check with the reseller. 
    Reseller : nothing I can do, warranty is with Acer not with CanadaComputer, nothing is broken
    Tech support : no we cannot provide replacement keyboard, you product isnt registered... ( Me , yes it is, I'm on your website and I see my registration )
    Sales : what is a predator keyboard and mouse...  (serioulsy.....) 

been going in circle like that for a while... very very poor customer service from Canada Computer and from ACER....  is there any Acer ppl ready those forum ? 
  • billsey
    Let me try to see if one of the moderators can access more detailed specs...
  • gBaDaBoUm

Tinkerer

Am I not suppose to received something like that in the box ? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tan55GgRYs8