Upgrade suspended SF514-54T-77V6

Jamesthepiper
Jamesthepiper Member Posts: 2 New User
edited June 2021 in Swift and Spin Series
G'day, I have an SF514-54T-77V6 and get the following message at bootup "The upgrade process has been suspended. Please make sure the system meet both conditions below. Plug in AC adaptor. Battery capacity is more than 25%." The battery was at around 85%. This message is now coming up every time I try to boot up my computer. I've seen a few other questions with a similar issue, but there doesn't seem to be an answer to the problem. The system sits doing nothing for a couple of minutes and has to be powered down by holding the power button for 10 seconds. It then boots up, but the problem recurs whether it is plugged into power or not. Also, there is only one condition mentioned, i.e. plug in AC adaptor. What is the other condition?

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    What OS are you running?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.
  • Jamesthepiper
    Jamesthepiper Member Posts: 2 New User
    After doing the reset of the battery and ensuring that the laptop was plugged in to power, it is now working ok. Hopefully it will continue to work ok.
  • Aibek0712
    Aibek0712 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Good afternoon, I have an Acer Aspire A315-54K, and when I boot I get the following message: "The update process has been suspended. Please make sure that the system meets both of the conditions listed below. Connect the AC adapter. The battery capacity is more than 25%. "There was no battery, it is always on power. This message now appears every time I try to boot my laptop. Please help!!!
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,672 Trailblazer
    @Aibek0712 you have a completely different model than the one this thread is for. It is best if you use the Ask A Question button to start a new thread for your issue. Include the full model number, what you are seeing and what you have tried so far. What do you mean when you say "There was no battery"? Have you removed the battery from the laptop?
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.