Acer spin 3 some keys not working

imijee
imijee Member Posts: 1 New User
I have acer spin 3 laptop in warrienty but some keys ( 1,2,3,a,w,shift,caps log, alt,ctrl not working)  any one can help me to solved this problem. 

Answers

• ttttt
    ttttt Member Posts: 1,947 Community Aficionado WiFi Icon
    @imijee

Since it is still under warranty, send it back for repair. Don't try to repair it yourself to void warranty.
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi imijee,

As ttttt said I suggest you to contact acer tech support and sent it fot repair. 
  • MThrone
    MThrone Member Posts: 4 New User
    Ok, I have a Spin SP314-21 Win11 where the keys on the right side of the keyboard do not work unless using the fn key held down. I have tried troubleshoot keyboard, mouse pad, reset computer, chkdsk, uninstall/install drivers and updated it. Its a couple years old and no warranty. If I am missing something please enlighten me. The SSD is fast and no errors found. ???

Thanks if someone has something let me know! It won't let me make a new post. It says I don't have permission to post here after registration. 

Merna
  • billsey
    billsey ACE Posts: 31,700 Trailblazer
    Check to make sure you don't have NumLk on, you toggle it with the Fn-NumLk key combination.
    Click on "Like" if you find my answer useful or click on "Yes" if it answers your question.