How to solve Watch Dog error in Aspire 7 A715-41G Ryzen 5 laptop

Nicky_Speaks
Nicky_Speaks Member Posts: 28 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
edited July 2021 in Aspire Laptops
Hi friends, I'm getting 'watchdog' error once in a 3days. How to solve this issue? please help me.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Leostat
    Leostat ACE Posts: 3,043 Pathfinder
    Could you give a bit more information, as in a Linux boot watchdog error when booting the kernel or something else?

Whats happening and what's it causing :)?
  • Nicky_Speaks
    @Leostat Thankyou bro for your response. When switching on the laptop i'm getting this error. This device is Windows 10
  • JackE
    JackE ACE Posts: 44,776 Trailblazer
    Try this. Instead of shutting down Windows, simply logout or signout as a user. At the login screen, instead of logging back in, click the power icon and shut down. Then turn the machine back on again to see if the message disappears. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Nicky_Speaks
    Brother, let me explain the problem clearly: When i switch on the laptop sometimes I'm getting this error not always I'm getting this but typically thrice a week. While I'm using it in between I'm not getting any errors. It's only when switching on.
  • Can you provide the exact model? Example AN515-53-58VH. Does the event viewer and the windows reliability history point to any specific errors?
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • JackE
    Nicky_Speaks>>>It's only when switching on.

Yes, I understand that. Try this one time. Instead of shutting down Windows, simply logout or signout as a user. Then at the login screen, instead of logging back in, click the power icon and shut down. Then turn the machine back on again to see if the message disappears when switching on in your normal way. Jack E/NJ

Jack E/NJ

• Nicky_Speaks
    bro i want clarify you that its not happening eveytime I'm switching on! only few times a week.

• JackE
    So, if you tried my one-time suggestion on May 30th, how many times has it happened in the last five days so far?

Jack E/NJ

• Nicky_Speaks
    It has happened ony once in every five days brother. @JackE
  • JackE
    This is so infrequent that I doubt a hardware problem. I suggest that you turn off fast startup in ControlPanel's power button app

Jack E/NJ

• Nicky_Speaks
    @JackE
    Bro, I didn't get you. I had an other problem now at the bottom part of the screen I'm finding a pink lines!
  • JackE
    If the pink lines don't show on an external HDMI TV screen, then either your LCD video cable needs to be replaced or its connected re-seated on the mainboard and bottom of the LCD screen to help clean the contacts.

Jack E/NJ

• Nicky_Speaks
    @egydiocoelho

A715-41G

• JackE
    Does an external TV connected to the laptop's HDMI port show the same lines? That should tell us if the laptop's screen or the laptop's GPU is at fault.

Jack E/NJ