Why does my new Acer Swift 3 SF314-59 heats up extremely while charging

PRIYAMPRIYAM Member Posts: 2 New User
This is a new laptop that I bought 15 days back. The laptop heats up extremely while charging it even when it is turned off. The heat is so bad that one can not touch the laptop. Otherwise, on battery, it works fine. Please help me with this issue, is there any walkthrough or it is a defective product and I may ask for a replacement.

FAQ & Answers

• Coqui13Coqui13 ACE Posts: 2,185 Pathfinder
    PRIYAM can you share the temperatures your unit is reaching and are this spikes or its permanent? does your unit turns off or give any error on screen?
    Thanks

☑ No trabajo para Acer, soy voluntario.
    ☑ Para cerrar el tema, marque " aceptar como solución" la respuesta correcta que le fue de utilidad.
    ☑ Lo siento pero no se responde a preguntas de manera privada, debe abrir un nuevo tema en el lugar indicado del foro para que pueda recibir ayuda.

★★ ACE Pathfinder 2015-2019 ★★

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online704

AceXnight
AceXnight
Cyriix
Cyriix
DrewS
DrewS
Fulljack
Fulljack
instantsupport
instantsupport
jugaar
jugaar
knight55
knight55
Leostat
Leostat
markysparks68
markysparks68
Nfsnake
Nfsnake
olgama
olgama
popol
popol
ray5964
ray5964
StevenGen
StevenGen
TECHUPDATINGNEWS
TECHUPDATINGNEWS
trgrhrjhhy6
trgrhrjhhy6
+688 Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• By Acer-Jose -
    A new Windows experience, bringing you closer to the people and things you love.Get a fresh perspectiveWindows 11 provides a calm and creative space where you can pursue your passions through a (Read more…)
    0 158

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1578

Total Points:4877

Total Accepted Answers: 184

Leostat Community Aficionado