Acer Nitro N50-600 - Removing motherboard?

Options
zapteryx
zapteryx Member Posts: 4 New User
Hi there!

I'm considering purchasing a new CPU fan for installation into my Acer Nitro N50-600, but as with most CPU coolers, they do not use screws to mount into the motherboard.
The stock cooler currently uses screws in order to hold in place, while most use some form of "push-pin".
Is there a comprehensive guide to removing the motherboard (removing the parts before it in order to allow me to safely remove the backplate)?

Thank you!

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
  • zapteryx
    Options
    Easwar said:
    Thanks for your response! The user manual does not seem to contain a guide to removing anything or even showing the internals, it just seems to be a guide to getting started.
  • zapteryx
    Options
    What I'm actually more curious about is:

What is this white wire? It's held down by some tape and how would I remove the motherboard with it on there?

Would the removal be blocked by the side I/O here, and if no, would re-installation be as simple as the removal?

I'm only removing the backplate and then putting the motherboard back, so I hope that re-installation will be as simple as the removal.
  • zapteryx
    Options
    I did a bit of research and found that the IO shield should be relatively easy to remove, but what about the white wire?
  • Pyrosenpaii
    Pyrosenpaii Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options
    I have an question i have make a downgrade from windows 11 to windows 10 and i dont have any idea how i can see the name of the mainboard 
    i need this to be install new Wlan Chip or somthing else my computer dont accept my lan wire anymore pls help