Acer Predator Triton 500 pt515-51 *Speaker connector on motherboard*

Options
Petri66
Petri66 Member Posts: 2 New User
Hello!

I have a speaker sound issue (no sound) and I appreciate Your help on this one.
Basing on my experiences before, it could only be a sound card driver issue, but this time I have reason to suspect something else.

That is because I upgraded my ram and there is a possibility that I missed to plug something back to it's place.
Everything else is working as it should, only the speakers are muted.

I closely watched the disassembly videos available out there and took all my time to do everything in the right way, with all the ESD protection measures in mind.

Now I'm planning to upgrade my NVMe memory too, so I could take the opportunity to check that all the ribbon cables etc. are connected in a proper way.

It would be very nice to have a still picture of the motherboard with all the connectors visible and indexed if possible.
All I have found are mobo schematics so far, but that apparently isn't that helpful for me.

Best Answer

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 

Answers

• Commodore_1995#
    Commodore_1995# ACE Posts: 97,767 Trailblazer
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Petri66
    Petri66 Member Posts: 2 New User
    Options
    wow, thanks for the rapido reply!
    You saved my day, this was more helpful than I expected :)
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Inform here, if the problem with the speaker continues to occur.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer