Cue Club 2 Pool and Snooker is very slow on brand new Nitro5 AN517-52

computerkecomputerke Member Posts: 6 New User
edited May 24 in Nitro and Aspire Gaming
Hi all!
Bought me a Nitro 5 AN517-52 with a 1TB SSD and 32 GB RAM :)
Everything looks ok, but when I play the game Cue Club 2 Pool and Snooker it is very slow and even becomes non-realistic... Sound lags and response is very slow. I played it on my previous laptop, a ASUS751J with a much older type of graphic card and only 16 GB RAM, but the game is much responsive there. How can it be that a new 'gaming' laptop with much better specs is slower than an 5-year old laptop?
I already tried out several options in the NVideaGeForce® RTX™ 3060 settings but cannot find any improvement. The graphics card in my old laptop was a GTX950M which should be much slower that the recently introduced NVideaGeForce® RTX™ 3060.
Any help or tips is greatly appreciated!

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

FAQ & Answers

Sign In or Register to comment.

Who's Online1.6K

accunpro
accunpro
Acer-Erick
Acer-Erick
Acer-Laura
Acer-Laura
Alex75
Alex75
BetoFreire
BetoFreire
blokkie
blokkie
brummyfan2
brummyfan2
Conical
Conical
Cyriix
Cyriix
DrewS
DrewS
egydiocoelho
egydiocoelho
fixissues
fixissues
GuLink
GuLink
HABIBrellores
HABIBrellores
jdmr
jdmr
Kno63
Kno63
markysparks68
markysparks68
Melgar
Melgar
NothingToDoHere
NothingToDoHere
Personal_Stranger
Personal_Stranger
Petre01
Petre01
Pleasehelpmw
Pleasehelpmw
rakso
rakso
RenanVilela
RenanVilela
Warenn12
Warenn12
+1.6K Guests

Join in, share your experience!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

• By Acer-Jose -
    A new Windows experience, bringing you closer to the people and things you love.Get a fresh perspectiveWindows 11 provides a calm and creative space where you can pursue your passions through a (Read more…)
    0 230

Assistance by Acer

Drivers &
Manuals

Acer
Answers

Get Product Information
( only)

Acer Support
Videos

Member Highlight

We are honored to have Leostat in the Acer Community. With their dedication, support and effort, Leostat has become one of the main collaborators. On behalf of our Acer Community Team and all of our users, we want to recognize and thank you for your dedication!

Total Posts and Comments: 1579

Total Points:4877

Total Accepted Answers: 184

Leostat Community Aficionado