Stuck on acer logo when i press F2 to enter BIOS....can't enter BIOS nitro 5 AN515-44

Options
LSK
LSK Member Posts: 51 Troubleshooter
edited May 2021 in Nitro Gaming
My laptop acer nitro 5 AN515-44 didn't boot properly.It ran it to blue screen and indicates 'unaccessible boot device'.So I went bios and check boot priority.No SSD or HDD shown there.and also boot mode in UEFI it cannot change to legacy mode ..there were no legacy mode only option was UEFI..So i disabled secure boot and reboot ..then the problem stays..this time when i press F2 i can't enter BIOS ,It freezes in acer logo but doesn't go to BIOS menu...I bought this laptop week a ago..thanks to qurentine i cant have local support too ..I updated bios before this problem..I think that might cause this problem.Because of warenty i cant open backcover too..I dont know what to do..Is there anything that i could possibly do to fix this..Please help.

Thread was edited to add model name to the title

Answers

• Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Options
    Hi LSK,

Try to do power drain,

1. Turn OFF the unit.
    2. Unplug the charger. 
    3. Press and hold the power button for 20-30 seconds. Then turn ON the unit and check.
  • LSK
    Options
    @Easwar its not working..i cant reinstall windows beacuse i cant go to bios
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Do this again: 1. TURN OFF the laptop; Disconnect the power adapter; Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds; Leave the laptop off for 30 minutes and then turn on the laptop.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • LSK
    Options
    @egydiocoelho i did that but still i can't acces bios menu..Now i am trying to reinstall windows but i can boot from usb..
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    try disconnecting the SSD and HDD. then, press f2 to access the BIOS.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • Easwar
    edited February 2023
    Options
    Hi LSK,

Reset this PC and keep my files
    1. Shutdown the unit. Press and hold alt+F10 key. Then turn ON the unit.
    2. You will get a blue screen. Choose the option troubleshoot.

3. Select Keep my files to refresh your PC and reinstall your operating system without removing your personal files. Click Next to continue. Important If you have apps installed on your PC, they will be removed. Recovery - 25

4. Resetting the PC will reinstall Windows, change settings back to their factory defaults and remove all preinstalled apps and programs without removing your personal files. Click Reset to continue.
    5. You will be shown the reset progress on the screen. The screen will turn off during the reset process.
    6. The screen will turn back on when it is installing Windows. Your PC will restart several times during the reset process.
    7. Follow the process until it completes.
    8. When your PC has completed the reset process, Windows will have been reset back to its factory default settings without removing your personal files.

• LSK
    Options
    @Eswar i already tried resetting pc twice.But every time even after resetting it goes to that blue screen indicating 'INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE ' ...Now i am trying to reinstall windows but i cant boot from pen ..Since i cant access to bios...anyway thanks for help ...
  • LSK
    Options
    @egydiocoelho I think thats my ast hope.But i recently brought this laptop so removing HDD and SSD violates my warenty..So i have to wait ro reach local support after isolation ...anyway thanks for your help
  • Easwar
    Options
    Hi LSK,

Plz update us once issue fixed. 
  • LSK
    Options
    @Eswar @egydiocoelho one of my friends suggest me reflashing bios will fix my bios problem..what do you guys think about it?
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Can you upload a photo of the bios information tab?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Commodore_1995#
    Options
    Try removing the hard drive and ssd.

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• LSK
    Options
    I fixed my issue by downgrading bios but when i check boot priority order in bios 
    1 windows boot manager only there 
    My HDD or SDD Not showing
  • Commodore_1995#
    Options
    But are ssd and hdd showing up in the information tab of the bios?

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

• Easwar
    Options
    Hi LSK,

Yes, as egydiocoelho said check in the BIOS for HDD.
  • Horiblepcman
    Horiblepcman Member Posts: 1 New User
    Options

Hi i have the same laptop issue with my secondary machine but i cant reset my pc it says '' unable to reset your pc ''

i cant take it apart as i have no skill

please help

• Commodore_1995#
    Options

egydiocoelho Trailblazer