laptop webcam not showing in device manager..CAMERA not working too..acer nitro 5 AN515-44

LSK
LSK Member Posts: 51 Enthusiast WiFi Icon
I recently bought this laptop(acer nitro 5 AN515-44). And Camera is not working which is very important to me since i am a student.Camera is not showing in device manager too..
Please help me...I tried the solutions mention in this community but on of them helped..please help me...with this issue

Answers

• brummyfan2
    brummyfan2 ACE Posts: 28,428 Trailblazer
    Hi,
    I would suggest you backup your system to an external HDD and familiarise with the recovery procedure to be on the safe side, give this a try and let us know:Fix We can't find your camera-Error code 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5) in Windows 10 - YouTube
  • LSK
    @brummyfan2 it did not worked for mw
  • Try resetting the battery: turn off the laptop, disconnect the power adapter, press the power button for thirty seconds and leave the laptop off for thirty minutes.
    Oi! Eu não sou sou a cortana! Mas estou aqui para ajudar! Hi! I'm not the cortana! But I'm here to help!
    Se você gostou da minha resposta, marque como solução clicando em sim! If you liked my answer, mark it as a solution by clicking on yes!
    Aceite somente a resposta que ajudou a solucionar o seu problema! Please accept only the response that helped to solve your problem!
    Detection tool click here to find the serial number or partnumber of your model!                                                          

egydiocoelho Trailblazer

ProductKey clique aqui para descobrir o serial do windows! click here to discover the windows serial!
    Para usuários da comunidade inglesa, espanhola, francesa e alemã, usarei o google tradutor! :)
    For users of the English, Spanish, French and German community, I will be using google translator! :) 
  • LSK
    @egydiocoelho it didnt work too...i am still having the problem...i dont see camera or imagine devices in device manager too
  • brummyfan2
    LSK said:
    @egydiocoelho it didnt work too...i am still having the problem...i dont see camera or imagine devices in device manager too
    I would also suggest you check the eDP cable connection to the camera, it may have become loose.
  • LSK
    @brummyfan2 i got this laptop yesterday..how is it possible
  • brummyfan2
    LSK said:
    @brummyfan2 i got this laptop yesterday..how is it possible
    Hi,
    Give the solution by @Swemra_ in this thread a try:Camera is not working Model No. Nitro AN515-54 — Acer Community
  • v1n4y
    v1n4y Member Posts: 1 New User
    I had also same problem with my acer nitro 5 an515-44 series .when i open camera , camera was showing same warning . I do some research and came to know that it uses tech-front cam 1YHJZZZ000A. But I was not sure so I opened my laptop bazzel and see my laptop is using screen:B156HAN02.1 AU Optonics and camera: 1YHJZZZ000A . I searched everywhere on internet I was not able to find out about DRIVERS for this cam.
    Then I came to know that ACER use CHIPSET DRIVER for camera driver also. I also update that but nothing happens . Even in my DEVICE DRIVERS I was not able to find my CAM or any IMAGING DEVICE. I click on HIDE option now i was able to find CAM here.
    but it is not working still.

so I just RECONNECT my CAM cable to camera and it is working now. Maybe connection was lose in my case . you can also try that.

Summary :
    1) open laptop bazzel.
    2) Reconnect wire .
    3) check camera ( if it work now ).
  • Easwar
    Easwar Member Posts: 6,727 Guru
    Hi v1n4y,

Good to know thanks for your information. It will be useful for many people. ​